1. Valid passport
2. Documents showing substantial investment / export / import during last year.
3. Registration letter from Tourism Division (in case of hotel business)
4. Other business documents (i.e. letter from Chamber of Commerce & Industry Registrar of Company, partnership deed, article of association etc.)
5. Duly filled in visa form
6. Three recent photographs
7. Visa fee payable in US dollars
Application for New passport in Lieu of Expired or Exhausted passport
All applicants should submit:
1. Old passport.
2. Original Pakistan National Identity Card along with a photocopy.
3. Four current passport size (2X2, Front Face) latest photographs.
4. Application Forms: “A”, “T” and Memorandum.
5. Proof of residence in Serbia.
NOTE: Applicants under 18 years of age should submit an original RG-II (Registration From “B”) along with a photocopy. Also, a Pakistan National Identity Card with photograph is required for all women.
Complete Form S-1
Two Current Photographs of the child
Original birth certificate and a copy of the Passport.
Proof of father’s Pakistani nationality (NIC or Passport) attach photocopy
Fee is payable in U.S. dollars payable to the Embassy of Pakistan. All fees are non-refundable.
Endorsements / Amendments in passport and extension of limited validity of passport (Form – C)
Complete (FORM -C)
Original national ID card (Copy if original is not available).
Two photographs of child – endorsements in passport
Extension of limited validity passport